Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Nowhere Else I'd Rather Be

Right now I am watching my little man in his swing, he has exhausted himself rolling around on the floor, getting so close to crawling, so close to getting his toys that are just out of reach. My home is cozy, candles are lit.


We are exhausted but it has been a great day. We spent last evening with great friends and hosted Thanksgiving today with great family. The only thing that could make this moment better is if my other little boy, Austin where here, but I know he is having fun in New Mexico with his dad and that makes me happy. I am so blessed and content right now, right here in this moment.  I get to sit next to my husband, the best man I know, on the couch and just admire the little life we have created. Thank you God, for this life and all it brings, there is no where else I'd rather be.




1 comment: