Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Lead Me

Dream job. Recruiter from the company called me yesterday. Want it so bad I can taste it. I officially am done with my company on December 30th, they will no longer have a presence in my state and I have started looking for other employment. I am attempting not to panic or settle and find something that aligns with what I want to do for the future.


Back to the dream job, SERIOUSLY, my dream job. Travel, great pay, moving my career forward, working in renewable energy. This got me thinking.... The last few days I have been hitting it hard with the job search but not once have I slowed down enough to pray about it.


I have certainly THOUGHT about praying for it, but have not actually taken the time to do so. I realized that it doesn't matter what MY dream job is or what MY plans are. My life is the Lord's and therefore I think He deserves to be consulted about my future. So that is the plan. Prayer, and lots of it.



Psalm 25:5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment