Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Inspiring

I have been roaming around looking at blogs and can say that right now I am truly inspired. There are so many wonderful women out there doing amazing things and sharing such inspiring perspectives. In particular right now I have found several that are mostly dedicated to worship. To lessons on Christ, and I am devouring them. I would like to "borrow" a quote from one of these blogs that I found especially touching.

"A women in her glory, a women of beauty, is a women who is not striving to become beautiful or enough. She knows in her quiet center where God dwells that he finds her beautiful, has deemed her worthy, and in him, she is enough. -John Eldredge "
 

Ok, get ready for it, this is the part I find inspiring. All of this reading is helping me to examine some things in myself and my walk with God. I am going to challenge myself to live, act and write like the person I WANT to be and in doing so begin to become that person.
This may take some time, prayer and additional thought but I am going to put together a description of the woman I want to be and the relationships I hope to have, #1 with Jesus but also with the world and those around me.
Let it begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment