Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A few answers...

1. What's the most important thing you learned from your mother?
I learned how to be a mother myself and the things that I did not want to repeat with my own children.

2. How did you/will you know you're with the right one?
I just know that I know that I know. I know because he let's me put my cold feet on him, I know because he is patient when I am being crazy, I know because I want to be that person for him too :)

3. What has been the most beautiful moment in your life this far?
I try and find beauty in every moment so this is constantly changing.

4. What do you believe is the coolest thing about women?
The way we move, we are beautiful, all of us, the way we speak, the way we care, all of it.

5. How do you get yourself to feel better when you're having an "ugly day?"
I go to the "people of WalMart" site. KIDDING

6. What is the most beautiful thing about you?
My compassionate spirit.

7. Who loves you?
Everyone who meets me :)

8. Why do you keep a blog?
It is such a great release, and it is faster to type than to write.

9. What song do you sing the loudest to in your car?
Grease, You Better Shape Up.

10. Where do you go when you need to get away?
The mountains *sigh*

11. When do you think you became a grown-up?
I am married, have 2 children and I don't think I will ever be a "grown-up"


No comments:

Post a Comment