Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

This is the day that the Lord has made...

I find myself, this morning, irritated with things that are beyond my control. In an effort to rid myself of negative feelings I am sharing (and reminding myself!) of a few things that are making me happy these days.

The great Eric Clapton, a day that this music is filling my house is a great day indeed.



It may be early, but the early bird gets the worm. Christmas quilt, there is nothing like Christmas anything to lift the spirits.



If you have not tried this fabulous-ness in a bottle then you must. Especially, if you like to drink your dessert.



And last but not least, making some me time with the baby amp. I have not played in so long and the burn in my fingers after a day of catching up feels great. P.S. if you are wanting to learn how to play just head to youtube.com, you can search for a tutorial on almost any song you want to learn to play.

Ah, so much for bad feelings! It is a beautiful day out and my family is waiting for me to enjoy the Bronco's game. Here is to not letting little things bother and remembering, This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made, I Will Rejoice And Be Glad In It!

No comments:

Post a Comment